Nominations are currently being accepted for IDDBA's and Supermarket News' 2024 Champions of Change awards program, which will once again recognize emerging and established leaders employed in the retail bakery, deli, foodservice and dairy sectors.
Champions of Change annually honors recipients from the retailer/wholesaler and supplier/vendor communities who consistently demonstrated excellence and superior results between Jan. 1, 2023—Nov. 1, 2023, in three categories:
Store Department Directors/Managers
Recognizes high-performing, results-oriented retail store department managers and assistant department managers in the following store categories: Bakery, Deli, Foodservice/Prepared Foods and Dairy.
Recognizes inspirational food industry professionals (titles from director level and below) from the retail, supplier and service provider communities in the Bakery, Deli, Foodservice/Prepared Foods and Dairy, who are making a mark–and a difference–in their stores, companies and communities, through demonstrated leadership, results-oriented achievements, peer mentoring and related exceptional contributions to their companies’ overall success.
Recognizes senior-level business leaders (titles of VP or higher) who consistently demonstrate outstanding leadership, dynamic vision, inventive strategic direction and innovative solution-building while providing exemplary inspiration for a new generation of up-and-coming leaders.
The 2024 Champions of Change class will be revealed on SupermarketNews.com in June and will receive special recognition by Supermarket News and IDDBA at the IDDBA Show.
Nomination deadline: March 10, 2024
- Nomination deadline: March 10, 2024
- All Champions of Change nominations must be submitted via the official online entry form.
- All nominations must provide convincing details of extraordinary achievements— such as executing impactful merchandising programs and initiatives that deliver significant financial and/or strategic objectives, astute problem-solving acumen and surpassing performance benchmarks—attained during the Jan. 1, 2023—Nov. 1, 2023 timeframe.
- Information furnished on nomination forms will be used to judge applicants.
- All nominations must include a high-resolution .jpg (300 dpi) digital photo; winners' photos will be published on SupermarketNews.com.
- All winners/nominators will be notified by the end of March 2024.
- Questions? Email Heather Prach at email@example.com or Abbey Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.